- Deep respect for children as individuals in multiage classes
- Integrated curriculum that is carefully structured based on Curriculum of Preschool education authorised by Ministry of education of Republic of Srpska, but employing the Montessori method as our teaching foundation
- Character development is a central focus of the Montessori Kindergarten curriculum. Independence is nurtured and leads to children becoming purposeful, motivated, and confident in their own abilities.
- Hands-on learning is central to the curriculum in all programs and leads to children being engaged rather than passive with their work.
- The environments are responsibly and carefully prepared with multisensory, sequential, and self-correcting materials to support self-directed learning.
- Teachers and children and teachers and parents work together as a warm and supportive community.
The Mission of Montessori Kindergarten Banja Luka is to support the development of each child’s potential, talents, and level of development.
Their happiness, security and self-confidence are our main goals.
Our classrooms will be a joyful place where intellectual stimulation will merge with opportunities for creativity, exploration and relationship building.